Road work scheduled for I-10 July 18-19 | Transportation
The Mississippi Department of Transportation will be conducting road work on I-10 between Menge Avenue and Diamondhead exits. The westbound lanes will be affected.
The work will begin on Wednesday, July 18 at 7 p.m. and end around 6 a.m. on Thursday, July 19.
Traffic is expected to be moderately impacted.
Top Diamondhead - Kiln Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Waveland woman finds refuge from pain by building backyard bird habitats
- Pascasio out as CEO at Hancock Medical Center
- WLOX Editorial: Remember and honor those who died serving our country
- Congressman Taylor honored with Crystal Wings
- Silver Slipper – Employee and Supervisor/Manager of the Month Luncheon
- Weekend Whereabouts: May 24-27
- Fugitives nabbed at daybreak by Pearl River County authorities
- PRCC graduates advised to set goals and keep trying
- Hand grenade found inside truck parked at Poplarville car dealership
- Graduates of the associate degree nursing program at Pearl River Community College receive their pi